- Outdoor hot tub
- Walking, bicycling and x-country ski path adjacent to the B&B
- Walking distance to old village restaurants
- 5 minutes to Tremblant resort and Casino Mont-Tremblant
- Free WIFI access
Our location is ideal:
- adjacent to the multi use path for bike, walk, roller blade and x-country ski
- 2 km from the Tremblant resort and Tremblant lake
- 500 m from the center of the old village of Mont-Tremblant and the many restaurants
- 5 km from the Scandinave Spa
- 1 km from the P’tit train du Nord bike path
- 20 minutes from the national Mont-Tremblant park (1510 sq. km of nature)
- 5 km for the Diable river for fly fishing
- 400 M from the bus stop coming from Montreal
- 300M from the municipal bus stop
- 9 km from the Domaine St-Bernard (65 km of x-country ski), snow shoe trails, hiking trails and mountain bike trails
- 1 km from ice skating on the village Mercier lake
Our breakfasts :
You will start your days with our breakfast prepared by Michel. They include:
- Fresh fruits
- Fruit juice
- Tea or coffee
- French toast
- Oven baked apples
- Home made jam and creton
please let us know in case of glutten, lactose or other type of allergies at the time of reservation.
Our outdoor hot tub:
A little relaxation time after a full day of activities…?
Our outdoor hot tub is in operation all year round for your pleasure. During the summer days, a cold shower is available outside to cool down. Don’t forget your swimming attires.
Towels and robe are available for your use.
It’s a real pleasure to welcome you and to give you the opportunity to enjoy our services.
So long for now and see you the Gîte le Roupillon B&B Mont-Tremblant.
Viviane & Michel